- New - Automation tag functions have been expanded to include the following tags:
- Fixed – Compatibility with CIAO! has been restored.
- Fixed - Various stability fixes and enhancements have been implemented.
- New – The designPropEZ batch process feature has now been integrated to the databaseEZ main grid panel context menu.
- New – New FP8-compatible settings added to grid display: 'Status – Separate View Index', 'Size – Separate View Index', and 'Large Summary Support'.
- New – Date filters in flexYgrid columns now contain new date selection picker module.
- New – NAB group and name exploration/selection panels ('Names') now offer additional information columns: 'Full Name', 'NoteID', and 'NAB Filename'.
- New – 'Export to File' feature now provides a default file name when exporting to any format.
- Fixed – Improvements to the EZ Suite installation database and process execution fix installation problems in which some users were unable to install due to target folder restrictions.
- Fixed - Stability enhancements have been added in the Ytria Update utility.
- Fixed – The latest LibXL architecture has been implemented for Excel file export.
- Fixed – flexYgrid panels have gotten general stability enhancements.
- Fixed – Various bug fixes in grid-data Copy (specifically Ctrl + C command) functions were made to remedy the following issues:
1- Erroneous text was displayed ("Exporting selection to file...") in progress dialog when using Ctrl+C in a grid with many rows selected.
2- A memory limitation problem was encountered using Ctrl+C to copy HTML parts to the clipboard.
- Fixed – An issue that occurred when exporting or copying grid data to HTML format resulted in settings of '<b> X </b>' for checked checkbox cells being returned as corrupt has been corrected.
- Fixed/New - Automation tag function fixes have been made for the following tags:
- List and Loop
- ShellExecute (in loop)
Fixed – Various minor issues with Group and Sort actions on group totals within flexYgrid panels have been corrected.
- Fixed – An issue with the grid status bar summary information incorrectly showing group header row counts has been fixed.
- All products in EZ Suite 16.5 include major changes/improvements to automation language functions, as well as other cross-product enhancements. For more information please see the page "What's New in EZ Suite 16.5?"
- All products in EZ Suite 16 include numerous major changes/improvements, including a complete redesign of data handling/grid mechanics. For more information please see the page "What's New in EZ Suite 16?"
- New - Open Server dialog - Option to save server names in Notes.ini for future reference, as well as manage the list.
- Fixed - Now you can Switch ID or use Full Admin Access after trying to open a database without the proper access rights; single-database products (like scanEZ) will re-open the db, server products (like aclEZ) will keep the db in the tree to re-open. (Previously, opening a db without access rights would leave the user with a blank/ empty tool.)
- New - Now you can specify folders to load when selecting a target server to open in the tool, so no need to load them all. You can add folders as well as save a list of folders to re-use (saved in the file YtriaServersFolderList.txt).
- New - Change Local Decryption flag (server or local): Launches a local compact on a database
- New - Now manage the "Has Calendar" property. Added status column and included in settings dialog.
- Fixed - Fixed a warning that was not being shown when an error occurred while loading database information.
- Fixed - Show ODS 52: Was displaying as ‘unknown’.
- New - Vastly improved version of the Modification Log template.
- Fixed bug: Notes version for ODS 52 is now displayed correctly.
- Fixed bug: Export to Excel from grid with grouping.
- Fixed bug: Numbers with decimals are now handled correctly. (This was only an issue with version 12.0.5)
- New Options: 'Append' and 'Add Non-Contiguous' in Export dialogue (also available through Automation).
- Switch ID and Full Admin Access improved - now uses saved password.
- Optimized Grid Filter.
- New server tree right-click menu item: 'Refresh'.
- Fixed and improved Automation & Excel Export.
- URL created with https only when required.
- Fixed bug when closing documents.
- Passthru Server type connections are now properly listed in Server list dialogues.
- Improved: 'Select a server' dialog.
- New: 'Recent Server or DB' list is now case insensitive.
- Fixed: 'Create Folder' issue when adding a document to newly created folder.
- Fixed: Error icon was not displayed correctly when an error occured on a Save and the user didn't have the proper rights.
- Fixed: Modification information was not being displayed in the Output panel.
- Fixed: Database was not correctly removed from Grid or Tree as expected when user would unselect it.
- Fixed: No confirmation dialog was appearing upon Save when closing databaseEZ.
- Fixed: When Options/ Permit Loading Note Counter is disabaled, the corresponding columns will now be properly disabled (greyed out).
- Added missing Edit menu item: 'Edit Database Template Build Properties…'
- Fixed bug: Crash occurred only in IBM Notes 7 and older.
- View and Folder Index Size: Added a 'Private' icon to indicate private views/folders, and three new columns in grid which reflect the Designer's View Index option; Owner, Discard, Refresh and Restore Initial Index...
- Added ability to close the Help Center dialog with the 'Esc' key.
- Added new eXtensible Markup Language (XML) scripts to automate processes in the EZ Suite.
- Added new "Load Automation XML" feature option accessible from Server or Database menu.
- Updated java widgets to launch from IBM Notes and IBM Domino Designer.
- Improved Database Selection Filter panel. It now includes Full Path search option.
- Enhanced Server Selection Dialog Box (with QuicK Search, etc.).
- Enhanced NAB Presence Checker and Group Expander with option to include additional NAB databases.
- Improved standard Regular Expression (Regex) and Formula dialog boxes with Show History button and interface. Past Regex and formulas can be selected for use or they can be deleted from the History.
- Enhanced Open Database dialog box with Ctrl+F to find databases on selected servers, sticky display preferences (Title and/or File Name) and F3 key to find next matches.
- Added new distinguishable icon for redirection directories in the Selection Tree for easier identification.
- Improved Quick Search. Query is no longer limited to the sorted column, and allows subsequent selection of any column to conduct the search.
- Added new Set Column Width option enabling the user to define the number of characters to display for the selected column.
- Enhanced grid exporting to copy/paste grid contents in HTML, Rich Text and Simple Text formats in any word editor program or IBM Notes.
- Enhanced group and cell formatting dialog boxes. Custom formatting of dates and numbers can be applied to both groups and cell at the same time from either dialog box.
- Added new Register by Email option for when internet is unavailable.
- Improved YtriaUpdate to handle Windows 7 UAC security restrictions.
- Enhanced Names dialog box with new options.
- Fixed Bug: Optimized code for the grid.
- Added new native Excel options to Grid data exporting, including the use of custom, pre-formatted excel books. Supports both Excel 97-2003 and Excel 2007-2010 output file formats.
- Added new column properties "Encryption Option" and "Encryption Level" to display the encryption status of databases.
- Improved options to open multiple databases from the grid and launch them in other Ytria tools.
- Added new Template Build column properties (version, date, name, tool) in Tab 4 – Design category, and the capability to modify them from the Edit menu.
- Added new column property "Database Type" with option to edit it from the "Edit Database Basic Properties" right-click menu.
- Added options to display User Activity across multiple databases, and to switch recording of User Activity on/off.
- Added new "View and Folder Index Sizes for Selected Database(s)" feature with option to purge selected indexes (available in Tools).
- Added new column property "Allow Domino Data Service" to obtain information on databases, views, folders, and documents. This can be found in Tab 7 – Advanced category in Grid Data Composition panel.
- Fixed bug: Stored Password management available immediately upon initialization of your Notes Session.
- Fixed bug: When using Find All, Find First or Find Next, the resulting rows are now displayed in an expanded and visible format.
- Added new shortcuts to the Main Grid: Shift +, Shift -, +, -, *.
- 'Miscellaneous Properties' dialogue: New time limit setting for ‘Deletion stub lifetime' (up to 4 digits max).
- Quota Properties dialogue has been optimized.
- Added a Server Name column in Grids which feature a Database Name column.
- New: Added an Exclusion List for Check Member Presence. This list is created in the Notes Data folder (YtriaNABCheckerExcl.txt). If there is a # in front of the item to be excluded, it will be interpreted as a regular expression.
- Optimized Sign/Audit report.
- New Password option: You can now save an empty password for the currently used ID (In menu: Options/Password Options…).
- Added a progress bar when loading NAB content for Member Presence.
- Fixed bug: Properties window could not be resized.
- Fixed bug: Was unable to change default NAB. "OK" button disabled.
- Modified "Console Command". The user now has the option to continue doing other tasks if he doesn't care about the server responses to the command lines, and a small message at the end in the output panel.
- Fixed bug: Product launched with YtriaLauncher does now display the complete server name.
- Updated the main menu to have the 'Options' menu just before the 'Help' menu.
- Fixed specific issues with the 'Load Space Used' feature and the 'Space Used' column when DAOS was enabled.
- Optimize code in NAB Presence Checker
- Fixed bug: ‘Check Member Presence’ was not updated properly when default NAB was changed.
- Fixed bug: 'Is Mail Owner in NAB' would continue checking when there was no default NAB.
- Fixed bug: ‘Open with replicationEZ’ option is now available in databaseEZ.
- Optimized processes related to the 'Modification Log Database' and the 'Switch ID' process.
- Optimized processes related to the 'Modification Log Database' and the 'Full Access Admin' process.
- Optimized code for 'Switch ID' processing.
- Improved Installation Database: Streamlined installation process.
- Added new Switch ID functionality. Available in the main menu.
- Added new Restriction Settings functionality: databaseEZ can now be customized to define which functions are accessible/ inaccessible to the user.
- Added new Modification Log Database. It is now possible to enforce a log of all modifications made by databaseEZ
- Added new "Modification Log Comment" option. This allows input of user comments (explain who did what in your own words)
- Added new NAB Checker functionality: checks if Mail Owner is present in the NAB. (Mail Owners that are NOT in the NAB are indicated in red).
- Added new Console Command Dialogue. Confirms when a command process has been entered and displays the server’s response
- Added new ‘Load Space Used’. This displays the actual percentage of space used in the database.
- Added 'uncheck selected' and 'uncheck non-selected' database options in main grid.
- Added new Time and Date filters. ( Located in the filter options at the top of each grid column.)
- Added new Custom Formatting of both Cells and Groups. ( Located in the filter options at the top of each grid column.)
- Added new Vertical Column Titles (F11 key) to quickly identify multiple column titles without the need to resize
- XML export is now available in the Main Grid's Export menu.
- Added new title-bar to help identify multiple open instances of databaseEZ.
- Fixed a bug with Notes 9 where reading of the 'desktop.dsk' produced an error. This is now resolved.
- Menus have been optimized
- Added ability to open databaseEZ with a server in a partially loaded state. This works when the tool is launched from the Ytria toolbar in Notes if a database is open; also works when launching databaseEZ from replicationEZ.
- Minor cosmetic and performance-related bugfixes.
- Updated Ytria XML engine to version 2.0; many changes and enhancements were added. Old Ytria XML files are not compatible with the new engine. Documentation will be available shortly
- Fixed bug in grid-type windows where 'Sort by Count' was using the number of visible items (when a column header filter was engaged) rather than the total number of items
- Enhanced grouped item counting feature in grid-type windows. Now when a column header filter is engaged, the number of visible items and total number of items in a grouping will both be displayed, separated by a slash character
- Added ability to enable or disable the automatic loading of counter columns (e.g. "Number of documents"; "Number of designs"); this option, which can have a large effect on performance when enabled, is available in the Tools menu
- Added "Quick Search" (type to search) functionality to all grid-type windows
- Fixed a bug where the 'Quota Exceeded' could erroneously appear in Property Analyzer grid
- Improved functionality of "Open", "Save", and "Export"-type dialogs
- Fixed sundry minor bugs related to cosmetics and performance
- Fixed bug where 'Group by Count' was case-sensitive and would sort some items incorrectly
- Changed name of 'Field Chooser' item in Grid-type windows to more accurate and descriptive 'Add columns to grid.'
- Fixed a bug in 'Export to File' where the status of checkboxes was shown incorrectly.
- Fixed issue where Modification Log databases stored outside of Notes data directory could sometimes not be found.
- Fixed a bug where a warning dialog requesting a restart could be shown in error.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using localized (Non-English) versions of the software.
- Sundry minor user interface improvements.
- Added support for new 'Enable Purge Interval Replication Control' database property introduced in Notes 8.5.3.
- Fixed issue where the 'Copy as Application Link' option would create links that were not clickable in Microsoft Word documents.
- Improved 'Property Analyzer' grid: Quota excess can now be displayed in grid.
- Added databaseEZ support to Ytria Designer Widget.
- Added color underline in order to make it easier to see which column is currently selected in the grid
- Moved the 'Highlight Column in Grid Data Composition' option to the main menu and assigned it the Ctrl+H shortcut
- Added 'Clear Replication History of selected databases’ option to Tools menu.
- Added 'Tools' sub-menu in main grid right-click menu
- Added 'Delete Database(s)' in main grid right-click menu
- Added the ability to initiate console commands from the Tools menu
- Improved Property Analyzer Grid: now cells are shaded green when databases do not match a given filter
- Added support for several new database properties in main grid
- Added 'Copy as application link' right-click menu option in main grid
- Added 'Never Replicate' flag to grid
- Added 'Batch Process using designPropEZ' option in databaseEZ's main grid right-click menu
- Added column freezing functionality in grid windows
- Added dialog for creating, setting, or unsetting the optional Modification Log database for Ytria tools
- Added new status indicators in grid for errors and modification confirmation
- Improved the Export functionality for grid windows; new options allow you to better customize how grouped information is displayed in exported files
- Added 'sort groupings by count' option for grid windows
- Added 'Recent Servers' item to Server Menu
- Improved window/dialog rendering to better accommodate different font sizes and foreign language localizations
- Improved grouping grid behavior: groupings are no longer collapsed automatically
- Fixed minor product performance, usability, display and stability issues