- New - Automation tag functions have been expanded to include the following tags:
- Fixed – Compatibility with CIAO! has been restored.
- Fixed - Various stability fixes and enhancements have been implemented.
- New - The batch process feature has now been integrated to the databaseEZ main grid panel context menu.
- New – Date filters in flexYgrid columns now contain new date selection picker module.
- New – NAB group and name exploration/selection panels ('Names') now offer additional information columns: 'Full Name', 'NoteID', and 'NAB Filename'.
- New – 'Export to File' feature now provides a default file name when exporting to any format.
- Fixed – Improvements to the EZ Suite installation database and process execution fix installation problems in which some users were unable to install due to target folder restrictions.
- Fixed - Stability enhancements have been added in the Ytria Update utility.
- Fixed – The latest LibXL architecture has been implemented for Excel file export.
- Fixed – flexYgrid panels have gotten general stability enhancements.
- Fixed – Various bug fixes in grid-data Copy (specifically Ctrl + C command) functions were made to remedy the following issues:
- Erroneous text was displayed ("Exporting selection to file...") in progress dialog when using Ctrl+C in a grid with many rows selected.
- A memory limitation problem was encountered using Ctrl+C to copy HTML parts to the clipboard.
- Fixed – An issue that occurred when exporting or copying grid data to HTML format resulted in settings of '<b> X </b>' for checked checkbox cells being returned as corrupt has been corrected.
- Fixed/New - Automation tag function fixes have been made for the following tags:
List and Loop
ShellExecute (in loop)
- Fixed – Various minor issues with Group and Sort actions on group totals within flexYgrid panels have been corrected.
- Fixed – An issue with the grid status bar summary information incorrectly showing group header row counts has been fixed.
- All products in EZ Suite 16.5 include major changes/improvements to automation language functions, as well as other cross-product enhancements. For more information please see the page "What's New in EZ Suite 16.5?"
- All products in EZ Suite 16 include numerous major changes/improvements, including a complete redesign of data handling/grid mechanics. For more information please see the page "What's New in EZ Suite 16?"
- New -Open Server dialog: Option to save server names in Notes.ini for future reference, as well as manage the list.
- Fixed - Now you can Switch ID or use Full Admin Access after trying to open a database without the proper access rights; single-database products (like scanEZ) will re-open the db, server products (like aclEZ) will keep the db in the tree to re-open.
- New - Vastly improved version of the Modification Log template.
- Fixed bug: Notes version for ODS 52 is now displayed correctly.
- Fixed bug: Export to Excel from grid with grouping.
- Fixed bug: Numbers with decimals are now handled correctly. (This was only an issue with version 12.0.5)
- New Options: 'Append' and 'Add Non-Contiguous' in Export dialogue (also available through Automation).
- Switch ID and Full Admin Access improved - now uses saved password.
- Optimized Grid Filter.
- New server tree right-click menu item: 'Refresh'.
- Fixed and improved Automation & Excel Export.
- URL created with https only when required.
- Fixed bug when closing documents.
- Passthru Server' type connections are now properly listed in Server list dialogues.
- Improved: 'Select a server' dialog.
- New: 'Recent Server or DB' list is now case insensitive.
- Fixed: 'Create Folder' issue when adding a document to newly created folder.
- Fixed: On Audit, Shared Column design elements will now properly display (potential) language settings.
- Fixed bug: Crash occurred only in IBM Notes 7 and older.
- Added ability to close the Help Center dialog with the 'Esc' key.
- Added new eXtensible Markup Language (XML) scripts to automate processes in the EZ Suite.
- Added new "Load Automation XML" feature option accessible from Server or Database menu.
- Updated java widgets to launch from IBM Notes and IBM Domino Designer.
- Added new "Full Text Saved Searches" design category which lists Full Text Index searches, including private searches (when "Use Design Collection Note" box is not selected).
- Improved standard Regular Expression (Regex) and Formula dialog boxes with Show History button and interface. Past Regex and formulas can be selected for use or they can be deleted from the History.
- Enhanced Open Database dialog box with Ctrl+F to find databases on selected servers, sticky display preferences (Title and/or File Name) and F3 key to find next matches.
- Added new distinguishable icon for redirection directories in the Selection Tree for easier identification.
- Improved Quick Search. Query is no longer limited to the sorted column, and allows subsequent selection of any column to conduct the search.
- Added new Set Column Width option enabling the user to define the number of characters to display for the selected column.
- Enhanced grid exporting to copy/paste grid contents in HTML, Rich Text and Simple Text formats in any word editor program or IBM Notes.
- Enhanced group and cell formatting dialog boxes. Custom formatting of dates and numbers can be applied to both groups and cell at the same time from either dialog box.
- Added new Register by Email option for when internet is unavailable.
- Improved YtriaUpdate to handle Windows 7 UAC security restrictions.
- Enhanced Names dialog box with new options.
- Fixed Bug: Optimized code for the grid.
- Added new native Excel options to Grid data exporting, including the use of custom, pre-formatted excel books. Supports both Excel 97-2003 and Excel 2007-2010 output file formats.
- Added new Saved Searches design category with saved 'Full Text Index searches', including private searches (when "Use Design Collection Note" box is not selected).
- Fixed bug: Stored Password management available immediately upon initialization of your Notes Session.
- Added new shortcuts to the Main Grid: Shift +, Shift -, +, -, *.
- Optimized error dialogue.
- Inclusion of new design elements in Notes: Java, Jar, DB2 Access Views, Components.
- The element ‘Shared Action’ has now its own category in designPropEZ.
- Fixed bug: batch processing now possible on local databases
- New Password option: You can now save an empty password for the currently used ID (In menu: Options/Password Options…).
- Fixed bug: Crashes occurred after some 'Switch ID' processes on IDs with different rights.
- Fixed bug: Product launched with YtriaLauncher now displays the complete server name.
- Fixed bug: Crash occurred when entering license key if selecting a database on which user had no rights.
- Optimized processes related to the 'Modification Log Database' and the 'Switch ID' process.
- Optimized processes related to the 'Modification Log Database' and the 'Full Access Admin' process.
- Optimized code for 'Switch ID' processing.
- Improved Installation Database: Streamlined installation process.
- Added new Switch ID functionality. Available in the main menu
- Added new Restriction Settings functionality: designpropEZ can now be customized to define which functions are accessible/ inaccessible to the user.
- Added new Modification Log Database. It is now possible to enforce a log of all modifications made by designpropEZ
- Added new "Modification Log Comment" option. This allows input of user comments (explain who did what in your own words
- Added new Time and Date filters. ( Located in the filter options at the top of each grid column.)
- Added new Custom Formatting of both Cells and Groups. ( Located in the filter options at the top of each grid column.)
- XML export is now available in the Grid's Export menu.
- Added new title-bar to help identify multiple open instances of designpropEZ.
- Fixed a bug with Notes 9 where reading of the 'desktop.dsk' produced an error. This is now resolved.
- Minor cosmetic and performance-related bugfixes
- Updated Ytria XML engine to version 2.0; many changes and enhancements were added. Old Ytria XML files are not compatible with the new engine. Documentation will be available shortly
- Fixed bug in grid-type windows where 'Sort by Count' was using the number of visible items (when a column header filter was engaged) rather than the total number of items
- Enhanced grouped item counting feature in grid-type windows. Now when a column header filter is engaged, the number of visible items and total number of items in a grouping will both be displayed, separated by a slash character
- Added "Copy as application link" which will copy the currently loaded database's application link to the clipboard. This feature is located in the Database menu
- Added "Quick Search" (type to search) functionality to all grid-type windows
- Improved functionality of "Open", "Save", and "Export"-type dialogs
- Fixed sundry minor bugs related to cosmetics and performance
- Fixed bug where 'Group by Count' was case-sensitive and would sort some items incorrectly
- Changed name of 'Field Chooser' item in Grid-type windows to more accurate and descriptive 'Add columns to grid.'
- Fixed a bug in 'Export to File' where the status of checkboxes was shown incorrectly.
- Fixed issue where Modification Log databases stored outside of Notes data directory could sometimes not be found.
- Fixed a bug where a warning dialog requesting a restart could be shown in error.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using localized (Non-English) versions of the software.
- Sundry minor user interface improvements.
- Added 'Batch Process using designPropEZ' option in databaseEZ's main grid right-click menu
- Added support for batch processing using an XML file (this is currently used to enable interoperability with databaseEZ but future updates will allow the processing of user-generated XML files)
- Added column freezing functionality in grid windows
- Added dialog for creating, setting, or unsetting the optional Modification Log database for Ytria tools
- Improved the Export functionality for grid windows; new options allow you to better customize how grouped information is displayed in exported files
- Added 'sort groupings by count' option for grid windows
- Added 'Recent Databases' item to Database Menu
- Improved window/dialog rendering to better accommodate different font sizes and foreign language localizations
- Improved grouping grid behavior: groupings are no longer collapsed automatically
- Fixed minor product performance, usability, display and stability issues
- Added new Ctrl+O keyboard shortcut for quickly switching databases
- Added change logging capabilities
- Added new Domino Designer integration: includes the ability to select specific design elements in the Designer client and open them directly in designPropEZ
- Added a new notes.ini entry: YtriaUpdateFileName to handle potential Windows Vista/7 UAC issues
- Improved tracing capabilities
- Fixed pop-up issues for full version users
- Fixed copy and paste issue in grouping grid
- Fixed Teamstudio CIAO! compatibility regression
- Improved toolbar installation process and fixed minor toolbar issues
- Fixed compatibility issues with Teamstudio CIAO! Edition 25
- Fixed minor display and usability issues
- Added a progress bar when copying (Ctrl+C) 5000+ rows in grid
- Improved text filters in grid (now case insensitive)
- Improved grid text filter: Must now press enter to apply the filter (previously filtered in real-time and unnecessarily slowing down the grid)
- Grid column headers now included during a copy and paste
- Fixed rare license key recognition issue
- Added new batch document item: "Regex_Filter" is used to filter the full name of design elements [Note: a new designPropEZ database must be used]
- Renamed and improved visibility of "Group By This Column" contextual menu item (used to toggle grouping of columns in a grid)
- Improved error messages: Now includes the display of the active username
- Improved Export to: Add filename extension if not set
- Improved Export to: Use Windows Regional settings for item separator (rather than forcing a comma)
- Fixed regression: Do not refresh flag was improperly managed for the 'Database Icon', 'About Database' and 'Using Database' notes
- Optimize settings for faster update download speeds
- Added 'Inherited Design' filter option for selection tree
- Added new column in Audit window: 'Readers'
- Added new column in Audit window: 'Public Access'
- Implemented Shift + Click for multiple check box selection in tree
- Updated property filters for corresponding design element types
- Fixed other minor miscellaneous issues
- Added new menu item: Maintain a list of your favorite databases
- Added option to set a comment to be used by Teamstudio CIAO during check in/check out process
- Added new batch mode option to scan a full server (only works with latest version of designPropEZ database)
- Added some progress bars to the batch process
- Fixed a random message from appearing (offering a full product evaluation)
- Fixed other minor miscellaneous issues
- Fixed a product launch issue from an encrypted USB key
- Improved product registration (specifically how Activation Codes are verified)
- Improved and simplified product registration process
- Added F1 key for Online Help Documentation.
- Added new menu item in Help > Online Quick Start Guides (Printable).
- Improved YtriaUpdate process.
- Improved crash reporter.
- Improved listing of servers that can be selected.
- Improved product stability.
- Replaces (YtriaServerNamesCN) Notes Environment Variable for server list with: YtriaServerNamesCNx.
- Fixed Ytria update bug which displayed popup even when product was up-to-date.
- Fixed potential crash and minor issues in grid.
- Fixed other minor miscellaneous issues.
- Fixed minor interface and display refresh issues.
- Added capability to "remember" the last opened server.
- Fixed "Password Options" bug issue when the user ID file is in a network (example: "\\server\path\user.id").
- Fixed product crash when Cancel button is pressed in a progress dialog box.
- Fixed focus issues related to Formula Editor.
- Fixed product crash when Cancel button is pressed in a progress dialog box.
- Audit and Update buttons are disable/grayed if no design is selected.
- Fixed a potential crash resulting from "Proxy Settings" dialog box.
- Fixed a bug on databases without a "Designs Collection".
- Fixed "Open Database With" feature, and now opens with the currently opened database.
- New filtering system in grid windows.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur while exporting to file.
- Added localization capabilities.
- Added Full Access Administration option (Options > Full Access Administration).
- Improved user interface for greater consistency and usability (re-mapping of shortcuts, improved menu, and contextual menu consistency in application).
- Implemented the "Call from Windows Explorer" feature (Open With).
- Manage new R8 design elements: "Wiring Properties", "Composite Applications" and "iNotes".
- Fixed communication and license key issues in the Ytria registration system.
- Fixed a regression, so that there is no longer a single '|' at the end of the design element names.
- Improved registry writing and reading for Windows Vista.
- Fixed saving of Regular Expressions: Asks user to replace the regular expression when the given label is already in use.
- Fixed 'UngroupAll' option in grouping grid (interfered with current sort).
- Fixed a result field (in batch documents) problem: Now contains full results (previously showed incomplete results).
- Fixed a (rare) crash when reading all the database names when the user input the name of a server manually ("Open Database" dialog).
- Fixed copy and paste in the grid. Rows are now pasted in the order that they appear in the grid.
- Added inter-product launch feature is now available: “Database > Open database with…”
- Added the Ctrl+C capability to grouping panel.
- Improved thread error detection.
- Added several enhancements to windows with grouping functionality: Added filters (with contextual items), search in a column with "Find All" or a ‘Find First" (removed "Find All in column’ search option).
- Added ‘Database> Themes > Reset to Default…’ menu item.
- Sorting columns is now case insensitive
- 'Select All' and 'Export' options are available in the right-click menu
- Fixed a bug, when a new regular expression is inserted in the history, all others were set to lower case.
- Added a regular expression history. You can now re-use the last 100 valid regular expressions you entered.
- Added a regular expression save function.
- Added a new option for CIAO! users to keep notes checked out.
- Implemented a new, more user-friendly registration process.
- Fixed a memory leak.
- Fixed an issue with licence validation.
- Installation Database: fixed an issue with Toolbar installation. Added 2 new support item in menu regarding Toolbar management.
- Implemented a "Database > Refresh Database [Ctrl+F9]" feature to reload/refresh the list of design elements.
- Implemented formatting of the design elements title in the selection tree. This option is available from the "Options > Customize Design Element Display" menu.
- Implemented multiple IDs login support without having to resave the associated password each time.
- Implemented selection of design elements by regular expression
- Improved functionality in the Audit grid (insertion, grouping, sorting)
- Can now export just a selection in the Audit grid
- Improved group management: now shows the number of elements (instead of number sub groups), and group description is now displayed for checkbox options
- Fixed crash handling dump files after Unicode transformation
- Implemented Unicode Standard
- Implemented updated interface for a new "look and feel"
- Implemented new "Themes" capability to change the look of the interface
- Improved selecting an Address Book: list of servers/Address Books are available (can set/unset default AddressBook server for Ytria products)
- Fixed a bug when reading all design elements in a database on a R5.0.8 (and below) server
- Introduced new "roaming license" capability
- Fixed a signature corruption that can only be seen by the Designer
- Fixed mutlilingual design Language and Region option (not updating properly)
- Fixed the initialization of CIAO! when its configuration path contains a '!' character
- Optimized "Open Database" dialog box
- Fixed bug: License key becomes "invalid" when cancelling a "Check for Update"
- Fixed password prompt (DOS window) when CIAO is installed and its database is on a remote server
- Lotus Notes and Domino 7 compliant
- New selection filter for design elements
- Introduced batch mode capability, update multiple databases in one process
- Introduced element select/unselect while in the Audit grid (right-click menu)
- New crash reporting capability (crash log)
- Fixed potential crash when using the "Read Private Design Elements (Views and Folders)" option on a database (when it's on a Domino 4.6 server); only design elements are shown
- Fixed proxy settings problems and the connection test in the "Proxy Settings" dialog box
- Improved the management of proxy settings
- Installation for Notes Beta 7 is now available
- Vastly improved read and insertion performance
- Introduced automatic on-line software update for installing the latest software releases from Ytria
- Administrative access to a PC no longer needed for installation
- Fixed potential installation errors
- Fixed empty alias problem
- New Audit interface using ActiveX