- New - Automation tag functions have been expanded to include the following tags:
- Fixed – Compatibility with CIAO! has been restored.
- Fixed - Various stability fixes and enhancements have been implemented.
- New – Date filters in flexYgrid columns now contain new date selection picker module.
- New – NAB group and name exploration/selection panels ('Names') now offer additional information columns: 'Full Name', 'NoteID', and 'NAB Filename'.
- New – 'Export to File' feature now provides a default file name when exporting to any format.
- Fixed – Improvements to the EZ Suite installation database and process execution fix installation problems in which some users were unable to install due to target folder restrictions.
- Fixed - Stability enhancements have been added in the Ytria Update utility.
- Fixed – The latest LibXL architecture has been implemented for Excel file export.
- Fixed – flexYgrid panels have gotten general stability enhancements.
- Fixed – Various bug fixes in grid-data Copy (specifically Ctrl + C command) functions were made to remedy the following issues:
1- Erroneous text was displayed ("Exporting selection to file...") in progress dialog when using Ctrl+C in a grid with many rows selected.
2- A memory limitation problem was encountered using Ctrl+C to copy HTML parts to the clipboard.
- Fixed – An issue that occurred when exporting or copying grid data to HTML format resulted in settings of '<b> X </b>' for checked checkbox cells being returned as corrupt has been corrected.
- Fixed/New - Automation tag function fixes have been made for the following tags:
- List and Loop
- ShellExecute (in loop)
- Fixed – Various minor issues with Group and Sort actions on group totals within flexYgrid panels have been corrected.
- Fixed – An issue with the grid status bar summary information incorrectly showing group header row counts has been fixed.
- All products in EZ Suite 16.5 include major changes/improvements to automation language functions, as well as other cross-product enhancements. For more information please see the page "What's New in EZ Suite 16.5?"
- All products in EZ Suite 16 include numerous major changes/improvements, including a complete redesign of data handling/grid mechanics. For more information please see the page "What's New in EZ Suite 16?"
- New -Open Server dialog: Option to save server names in Notes.ini for future reference, as well as manage the list.
- Fixed - Now you can Switch ID or use Full Admin Access after trying to open a database without the proper access rights; single-database products (like scanEZ) will re-open the db, server products (like aclEZ) will keep the db in the tree to re-open.
- Fixed - The View Properties dialog was not following the selection change with up/down arrow keys in the Views grid.
- New - Vastly improved version of the Modification Log template.
- Fixed bug: Notes version for ODS 52 is now displayed correctly.
- Fixed bug: Export to Excel from grid with grouping.
- Fixed bug: Numbers with decimals are now handled correctly. (This was only an issue with version 12.0.5)
- New Options: 'Append' and 'Add Non-Contiguous' in Export dialogue (also available through Automation).
- Switch ID and Full Admin Access improved - now uses saved password.
- Optimized Grid Filter.
- New server tree right-click menu item: 'Refresh'.
- Fixed and improved Automation & Excel Export.
- Fixed bug when closing documents.
- Passthru Server type connections are now properly listed in Server list dialogues.
- URL created with https only when required.
- Improved: 'Select a server' dialog.
- New: 'Recent Server or DB' list is now case insensitive.
- Fixed: 'Create Folder' issue when adding a document to newly created folder.
- New: Shared Name column now includes the full name of columns.
- Fixed bug: Crash occurred only in IBM Notes 7 and older.
- View and Folder Index Size: Added a 'Private' icon to indicate private views/folders, and three new columns in grid which reflect the Designer's View Index option; Owner, Discard, Refresh and Restore Initial Index...
- Added ability to close the Help Center dialog with the 'Esc' key.
- Added new eXtensible Markup Language (XML) scripts to automate processes in the EZ Suite.
- Added new "Load Automation XML" feature option accessible from Server or Database menu.
- Updated java widgets to launch from IBM Notes and IBM Domino Designer.
- Enhanced Server Selection Dialog Box (with QuicK Search, etc.).
- Improved standard Regular Expression (Regex) and Formula dialog boxes with Show History button and interface. Past Regex and formulas can be selected for use or they can be deleted from the History.
- Enhanced Open Database dialog box with Ctrl+F to find databases on selected servers, sticky display preferences (Title and/or File Name) and F3 key to find next matches.
- Added new distinguishable icon for redirection directories in the Selection Tree for easier identification.
- Improved Quick Search. Query is no longer limited to the sorted column, and allows subsequent selection of any column to conduct the search.
- Added new Set Column Width option enabling the user to define the number of characters to display for the selected column.
- Enhanced grid exporting to copy/paste grid contents in HTML, Rich Text and Simple Text formats in any word editor program or IBM Notes.
- Enhanced group and cell formatting dialog boxes. Custom formatting of dates and numbers can be applied to both groups and cell at the same time from either dialog box.
- Added new Register by Email option for when internet is unavailable.
- Improved YtriaUpdate to handle Windows 7 UAC security restrictions.
- Enhanced Names dialog box with new options.
- Fixed Bug: Optimized code for the grid.
- Added new native Excel options to Grid data exporting, including the use of custom, pre-formatted excel books. Supports both Excel 97-2003 and Excel 2007-2010 output file formats.
- Added new "View/Folder Index Size" button with option to purge selected indexes.
- Added new column property Display Abbreviated Date (Tab 4 - Advanced Format).
- Fixed a bug with 'Copy' (ctrl-C), which now works in Columns By Properties grid.
- Fixed bug: Stored Password management available immediately upon initialization of your Notes Session.
- Fixed bug: Columns by Properties:Title Font (Tab5) now displays correctly.
- Fixed bug: When using Find All, Find First or Find Next, the resulting rows are now displayed in an expanded and visible format.
- Fixed bug: In the Name dialogue's Address Book, loading a new NAB properly resets any current grouping.
- Fixed bug: In the Name dialogue, when closing the Group Member List dialogue, the focus correctly returns to the grid (and not the Server List).
- Added new shortcuts to the Main Grid: Shift +, Shift -, +, -, *.
- New Address Book dialogue: includes extensive new search and filtering options.
- New Password option: You can now save an empty password for the currently used ID (In menu: Options/ Password Options…).
- Minor bug fixes.
- Optimized dialogue titles.
- New option to change the view selection formula (or any formula on the view level) using regular expression.
- Optimization of user-selections made in the Columns by Properties Grid.
- Fixed bug: Crashes occurred after some 'Switch ID' processes on IDs with different rights.
- Fixed bug: Product launched with YtriaLauncher does now display the complete server name.
- Fixed bug: Changed the default size of the grid exportation dialog to always see 'File Path' with the default size.
- Fixed bug: Crashes occurred when entering license keys while selecting a database without proper rights.
- Improvement of dialog tabs display for screens with dpi larger than 96 pp (screen resolution > 100%).
- Optimized processes related to the 'Modification Log Database' and the 'Switch ID' process.
- Optimized processes related to the 'Modification Log Database' and the 'Full Access Admin' process.
- Optimized code for 'Switch ID' processing.
- Improved Installation Database: Streamlined installation process.
- Added new Modification Log Database. It is now possible to enforce a log of all modifications made by viewEZ
- Added new "Modification Log Comment" option. This allows input of user comments (explain who did what in your own words)
- Added new Switch ID functionality.
- Added new Restriction Settings functionality: viewEZ can now be customized to define which functions are accessible/ inaccessible to the user.
- Added new title-bar to help identify multiple open instances of viewEZ.
- Added new Time and Date filters. ( Located in the filter options at the top of each grid column.)
- Added new Custom Formatting of both Cells and Groups. ( Located in the filter options at the top of each grid column.)
- Fixed a bug with Notes 9 where reading of the 'desktop.dsk' produced an error. This is now resolved.
- Added ability to include additional Date and Time information in the Columns by Properties grid.
- Minor cosmetic and performance-related bugfixes.
- Updated Ytria XML engine to version 2.0; many changes and enhancements were added. Old Ytria XML files are not compatible with the new engine. Documentation will be available shortly
- Fixed bug in grid-type windows where 'Sort by Count' was using the number of visible items (when a column header filter was engaged) rather than the total number of items
- Enhanced grouped item counting feature in grid-type windows. Now when a column header filter is engaged, the number of visible items and total number of items in a grouping will both be displayed, separated by a slash character
- Added "Quick Search" (type to search) functionality to all grid-type windows
- Improved functionality of "Open", "Save", and "Export"-type dialogs
- Added "Copy as Application Link" which will copy the currently loaded database's application link to the clipboard. This feature is located in the Database menu.
- Fixed sundry minor bugs related to cosmetics and performance
- Fixed bug where 'Group by Count' was case-sensitive and would sort some items incorrectly
- Changed name of 'Field Chooser' item in Grid-type windows to more accurate and descriptive 'Add columns to grid.'
- Fixed a bug in 'Export to File' where the status of checkboxes was shown incorrectly.
- Fixed issue where Modification Log databases stored outside of Notes data directory could sometimes not be found.
- Fixed a bug where a warning dialog requesting a restart could be shown in error.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using localized (Non-English) versions of the software.
- Sundry minor user interface improvements.
- Fixed bug where the 'Select Linked Shared Columns' command did not function correctly.
- Added new view column property added in Notes 8.5.3:The 'Ignore Prefixes' property under 'Column Sorting.'
- Added new view property added in Notes 8.5.3:The 'Display XPage Instead' property under 'Advanced.'
- Complete redesign of 'Views' dialog: now information is shown in a grouping grid interface
- Added new keyboard shortcuts related to hiding columns in Columns window
- Improved grid dialog behavior: In both the Views grid and the Columns by Properties grid, your preferences of displayed grid columns will be retained the next time you launch viewEZ
- Added column freezing functionality in grid windows
- Added dialog for creating, setting, or unsetting the optional Modification Log database for Ytria tools
- Improved the Export functionality for grid windows; new options allow you to better customize how grouped information is displayed in exported files
- Added 'sort groupings by count' option for grid windows
- Added 'Recent Databases' item to Database Menu
- Improved window/dialog rendering to better accommodate different font sizes and foreign language localizations
- Improved grouping grid behavior: groupings are no longer collapsed automatically
- Fixed issue where hidden columns were being inadvertently shown in 'Columns by Properties' tab
- Fixed rare memory leak issue in color picker
- Fixed minor product performance, usability, display and stability issues
- Added right-click menu option to Hide Selected Design Elements in the Columns window
- Added change logging capabilities
- Added new Ctrl+O keyboard shortcut for quickly switching databases
- Added new Domino Designer integration: includes the ability to select specific views and folders in the Designer client and open them directly in viewEZ
- Added a new notes.ini entry: YtriaUpdateFileName to handle potential Windows Vista/7 UAC issues
- Improved tracing capabilities
- Fixed pop-up issues for full version users
- Fixed copy and paste issue in grouping grid
- Fixed Teamstudio CIAO! compatibility regression
- Improved toolbar installation process and fixed minor toolbar issues
- Fixed compatibility issues with Teamstudio CIAO! Edition 25
- Fixed minor display and usability issues
- Added a progress bar when copying (Ctrl+C) 5000+ rows in grid
- Improved text filters in grid (now case insensitive)
- Improved grid text filter: Must now press enter to apply the filter (previously filtered in real-time and unnecessarily slowing down the grid)
- Grid column headers now included during a copy and paste
- Fixed rare license key recognition issue
- Renamed and improved visibility of "Group By This Column" contextual menu item (used to toggle grouping of columns in a grid)
- Improved YtriaUpdate download process through the use of Amazon S3/CloudFront
- Improved Export to: Add filename extension if not set
- Improved Export to: Use Windows Regional settings for item separator (rather than forcing a comma)
- Implemented Make it Shared (Ctrl+M) feature for columns when allowed
- Fixed minor Calendar Date Time dialog bug (and not sort the initial format)
- Fixed minor Calendar Date Time dialog bug: Set Duration to 1 hour, if not initially set by the Notes Client
- Fixed minor issue when sharing an already shared column
- Added 'Inherited Design' filter option for selection tree
- Implemented Shift + Click for multiple check box selection in tree
- Fixed bug: When editing columns Target Frame (single and double click) and/or the Web Access color (Active link, Unvisited and Visited colors) properties were lost
- Fixed minor product performance, usability, display and stability issues
- Added new menu item: Maintain a list of your favorite databases
- Added option to set a comment to be used by Teamstudio CIAO during check in/check out process
- Fixed a random message from appearing (offering a full product evaluation)
- Fixed other minor miscellaneous issues
- Improved product terminology
- Fixed a product launch issue from an encrypted USB key
- Improved product registration (specifically how Activation Codes are verified)
- Added "Search by View Properties" feature
- Added view template importation feature (template is used to apply a set of view properties)
- Added date formatting capability to all grouping grids
- Improved and simplified product registration process
- Added F1 key for Online Help Documentation.
- Added new menu item in Help > Online Quick Start Guides (Printable).
- Improved YtriaUpdate process.
- Improved crash reporter.
- Improved listing of servers that can be selected.
- Replaces (YtriaServerNamesCN) Notes Environment Variable for server list with: YtriaServerNamesCNx.
- Fixed Ytria update bug which displayed popup even when product was up-to-date.
- Fixed potential crash and minor issues in grid.
- Fixed other minor miscellaneous issues.
- Fixed minor interface and display refresh issues.
- Fixed display bug where new shared columns were not shown when you re-opened the Columns dialog.
- Fixed inconsistency between the Designer and viewEZ regarding Shared Columns.
- Fixed Auto-Apply bug: no longer saves changes when closing the Column Properties dialog.
- Fixed read/write of "Target Frame (double click)" formula in the View Properties dialog.
- Added new feature: "Purge the Index of a View", available via "Actions > Purge Index of Selected View(s)..." in the main dialog.
- Fixed "Password Options" bug issue when the user ID file is in a network (example: "\\server\path\user.id").
- Fixed product crash when Cancel button is pressed in a progress dialog box.
- Fixed focus issues related to Formula Editor.
- Fixed bug: Incorrectly constructed URL, for "Open in NotesClient", if server has many OU (Organisation Unit), O (Organisation) and C (Country).
- Fixed "Twistie Resource" naming and saving related issues.
- Columns and Views buttons are disable/grayed if no design is selected.
- Teamstudio CIAO!: The name of product is now set as default comment (instead of an empty comment)
- Fixed a potential crash resulting from "Proxy Settings" dialog box.
- Fixed a bug on databases without a "Designs Collection".
- Fixed "Open Database With" feature, and now opens with the currently opened database.
- New filtering system in grid windows.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur while exporting to file.
- Added localization capabilities.
- Added Full Access Administration option (Options > Full Access Administration).
- Implemented the "Call from Windows Explorer" feature (Open With).
- Improved user interface for greater consistency and usability (re-mapping of shortcuts, improved menu, and contextual menu consistency in application).
- Improved "Column Properties" formula editor.
- All R8 view properties are managed (even Eclipse based UI).
- Fixed communication and license key issues in the Ytria registration system.
- Fixed a regression, so that there is no longer a single '|' at the end of the design element names.
- Fixed an issue when a view is built in viewEZ, and then having that same view modified in the Domino Designer.
- Fixed an issue with fonts when copying a column into another view (fonts were not always being copied).
- Fixed a minor issue with the Names format properties.
- Fixed saving of Regular Expressions: Asks user to replace the regular expression when the given label is already in use.
- Fixed copy and paste in the grid. Rows are now pasted in the order that they appear in the grid.
- Fixed a (rare) crash when reading all the database names when the user input the name of a server manually ("Open Database" dialog).
- Fixed a crash: Initialization of Views (some users don't have any VCF2 structure in the View).
- Fixed 'UngroupAll' option in grouping grid (interfered with current sort).
- Fixed interpretation of view formulas with carriage returns; was not being understood properly before.
- Fixed a bug. In some cases, entering a formula with 'return' in the formula control and the 'OK' button is clicked, the formula no longer had these returns in the affected control.
- Fixed selection of Notes columns in the grid and pressing enter; the properties dialog box was not showing.
- Improved registry writing and reading for Windows Vista.
- Preview: Closes the Preview database as soon as it is no longer useful.
- Preview: Fixed the "copy documents" limit. When a user asking to copy 30 documents, at most 30 documents will be copied.
- Preview: Fixed the "copy documents" limit. When a user checks the "copy all documents" check box option, all documents (by the selection formula) are copied.
- Preview: Displays a progress bar when copying Documents.
- Added inter-product launch feature is now available: "Database > Open database with…"
- Added the Ctrl+C capability to grouping panel.
- Improved thread error detection.
- Fixed a bug when views were designed with Designer v5. Some colors were changed on viewEZ but were not seen by the designer.
- Implemented formula editor features in all formula boxes.
- Added several enhancements to windows with grouping functionality: Added filters (with contextual items), search in a column with "Find All" or a ‘Find First" (removed "Find All in column’ search option).
- Added ‘Database > Themes > Reset to Default…’ menu item.
- Improved explanation text, when a user wants to display the ‘View Selection’ formula panel, but a folder is selected.
- Improved explanation text, when a user wants to display the ‘View Selection’ formula panel, but a view (containing a simple search formula) is selected.
- Sorting columns is now case insensitive
- 'Select All' and 'Export' options are available in the right-click menu
- Fixed a bug, when a new regular expression is inserted in the history, all others were set to lower case.
- Added a regular expression search history. This lets you re-use the last 100 valid regular expressions.
- Added a regular expression save function.
- Added a new option for CIAO! users to keep notes checked out.
- Added a "Select All" function
- Implemented a new, more user-friendly registration process
- Implemented a regular expression search feature for column formulas
- Fixed a minor issue with workstation keys
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes occur when creating shared columns
- Fixed a memory leak
- Fixed an issue where some signatures would be corrupted
- Installation Database: fixed an issue with Toolbar installation. Added 2 new support item in Action menu regarding Toolbar management.
- Implemented a "Database > Refresh Database [Ctrl+F9]" feature to reload/refresh the list of design elements.
- Implemented formatting of the design elements title in the selection tree. This option is available from the "Options > Customize Design Element Display" menu.
- Implemented multiple IDs login support without having to resave the associated password each time.
- Implemented selection of design elements by regular expression
- Fixed an issue when writing the list of readers in the views
- Fixed an issue when building the views collations
- Fixed an issue regarding the display of Image ressources from current database or else
- Improved functionality in the properties grid (insertion, grouping, sorting)
- Can now export just a selection in the result grid
- Improved group management: now shows the number of elements (instead of number sub groups), and group description is now displayed for checkbox options
- Fixed crash handling dump files after Unicode transformation
- Implemented Unicode Standard
- Implemented updated interface for a new "look and feel"
- Implemented new "Themes" capability to change the look of the interface
- Preview Generation: Preview Data tab check box added to include all documents in the search result. By default, the current database is selected in the "Select a source database ..." edit box
- Added some view tagging functionalities
- Improved selecting an Address Book: list of servers/Address Books are available (can set/unset default AddressBook server for Ytria products)
- Fixed error when initializing a NotesColumn (no longer fatal)
- Fixed grid icons and tag numbers printouts
- Fixed "Allow Customizations" property of views issue (for NotesClient R6+ views)
- Fixed a bug when reading all design elements in a database on a R5.0.8 (and below) server
- Introduced new "roaming license" capability
- Columns with an invalid formula or invalid programmatic name are now shown, and will prompt the user with an error message to correct the column the next time it is changed; similar to the Domino Designer.
- Manage a new special version of "ndbciao.dll" (v22A special). Teamstudio v22A and v22 are still unsupported here
- Fixed "Generate Preview of Selected View" crash at the very end of the generation
- Introduced new feature: "Columns > Rebuild Selected View(s) Structure"
- Moved item "Search > Reset Programmatic Name" to "Columns > Reset Programmatic Name"
- Moved item "Options > Generate Preview of Selected View..." to "Columns > Generate Preview of Selected View..."
- Changed $Formula generation in order to avoid any corruption by the Domino Designer
- Fixed bug when changing view properties
- Fixed problem of getting database field names (handling a huge list of available fields)
- Fixed bug related to $Formula & $Totals view fields creation when modifying constant value formula columns
- Fixed the generation in a column formula when the column has a forced ProgrammaticName and its formula has been modified
- Added a verification of all data size before writing modification in views
- Fixed problem with YtriaUpdate product re-launch of viewEZ